As you may know that the Ubuntu-in website, is getting some serious modifications we feel that the content on the site needs to be updated as well along with the look and feel.
I have uploaded all the content from the old website but it seems that most of them need a bit of polish and update before we can move them to the new website. Do feel free to edit and improve any article you want (it is not necessary to be a member of the Ubuntu-in LoCo, as long you are familiar with Linux you may help).
What to do[edit | edit source]
1. Some content is seriously outdated, update them (if possible make them more compact).
2. Create new content. Just add another page to this wiki and start writing.
3. Add pictures/graphic or videos to help users understand the articles better.
REMEMBER, THE CONTENT ON UBUNTU-IN IS MEANT FOR PEOPLE OF ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS, SO MAKE SURE YOU WRITE ARTICLES IN A WAY EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND WITH MINIMUM DIFFICULTY.
What is being done to the site[edit | edit source]
1. We are moving to wordpress, so expect a nice theme with a slider on the frontpage.
2. OpenID login, so you can login with your launchpad account.
3. Mobile version of the website.
High priority articles[edit | edit source]
These articles have to be written from scratch and are very important.
1. Ubuntu for OEMs, business: How can you make profit by starting a business with Ubuntu, what are the advantages of using Ubuntu.
2. Add your own.